Why not have a facilitated emotional intelligence workshop at the end of your next board meeting?
- Your board meeting is finished, the agenda covered, and the minutes taken but what about the unresolved relationship issues that are never minuted? My clients tell me that these are the biggest barriers to effective boards and which effectiveness reviews don’t address.
- The future of your business depends, largely, on the quality of interactions between your board members. If there are problems or a lack of clarity, they matter because they impact the bottom line. Your board is unique. So yours needs bespoke attention, not generic change management solutions.
- We avoid these issues because they are difficult to address. My workshop provides a framework to address them, incrementally, safely and with a high chance of success in three steps:
- Supporting the acknowledgement of the behaviour on your board you would you like to see changed and by whom
- Exploring the positive impact on your business of the changes
- Tools to assist the behavioural change
- You may feel that people just don’t change or won’t on your board. But people can and do change behaviour if incentivised to do so. What better incentive than knowing that if you change your behaviour, every other board member will do so too? It’s simple and it works.
For information on case study examples and costs, you can arrange an exploratory telephone call by emailing me at email@example.com or text me on 07966168874