….given more time the list might be different but off the top of my head my top ten and in no particular order and a bit rushed and not spell checked:
– Good To Great by Jim Collins – a classic on how to build a great business
– Simply Better by Paddy Barwise and Sean Meehan – why USP is tosh
– The Challenger Sale by ? I forget to my shame but a cracking book on selling recommended by a client
– You Can’t Teach a Kid to Ride a Bike at a Seminar by ? I forget – this is a brilliant book on selling.
– What Colour is my Parachute by Bolles – the best career advice book on the market
– The New Business Road Test by John Mullins – LBS professor saves you loads of time by helping you to road test your business idea
– Marketing by Kotler – a symphony in business writing
– Emotional Intelligence by Daniel Goleman – he explains it, properly
– What they don’t teach you at law school by Mark McCormack – very practical advice on how to do business
– Luxury Strategy by ? Stunning book on how luxury strategy breaks all the strategy rules.
Interesting which authors I remember and which I don’t.
Amazon will give you proper book titles and authors’ names.
Sorry I couldn’t spend longer at this lovely task.